A Kiwi Farmstay, Warkworth
A relaxing get-away on a real traditional kiwi farm nestled in the Kaipara Hills, Warkworth, just 45 mins north of Auckland city.
Get out with the kids, wife or friends & give them an experience they'll never forget. The lambs & baby goats have arrived & are happily skipping around waiting for you to feed them :-
- Hand feed & interact with all the animals:- Calves, sheep, chickens, rabbits, goats, fox terriers & ducks.
- Totally relax in the wide open space.
- Mountain/motorbike rides up the trail.
- Free Wifi & Sky T.V.
- Visit the local attractions
- Ride the local horse trek or relax on local beaches.
- Daily house keeping & onsite management available.
- Pickup available from Warkworth & Wellsford
Prices quoted in NZ$, subject to change
Backpackers: from $15. Share communial living with the host family. You have the same experience with all the animals & farm however with less privacy.The bunkroom sleeps four people & spare bedroom another two. The use of facilities is also shared with host family & other backpackers.
Campervans: from $40. Stay in your own van on powered site. You get to share the same experience & communial kitchen & bathroom.
A Kiwi Farmstay, Warkworth Enquiry Form
231 Martin Access Rd
Phone: +64 9 422 4015
Mobile: 021 478 655
Web: Visit website