Devonport, Auckland Bed & Breakfast (B&B)
From our waterfront home enjoy splendid harbour views with Auckland city mirrored on still days. Look across the large balcony to the village heritage area and mountain.
Almost opposite our home, the ferry usually departs at half-hour intervals on the 8 to 10 minute journey to downtown Auckland.
A one-minute walk takes you to Devonport's historic main street. Choose from about 30 restaurants and cafes and enjoy a heritage walk, interesting shopping or just explore the charming streets. Two extinct volcanic cones offer great city and harbour views and you may enjoy the tree-fringed beaches
Our new but traditionally styled smokefree home blends into the historic streetscape. The house features central heating, soundproofing, a fire sprinkler system, excellent lighting and quality fittings.
Monarch butterflies flit through the extensive garden in which hollyhocks grow wild and roses flourish with areas of New Zealand native plants.
Enjoy your choice from an extensive and delicious breakfast menu either in your room, on the balcony, gallery, patio or dining area.
Joy and Howard are New Zealanders who have lived and travelled both within New Zealand and overseas. They welcome guests with pre-dinner nibbles and New Zealand wine, and will assist with your travel and activity plans.
- Fabulous views from your room
- Soundproofing and privacy
- Laundry service
- Welcoming and knowledgeable hosts
- Internet access
- Off-street parking
Choose from two fantastic rooms, with en suite bathroom and private bathroom and top quality furnishings. All guests are provided with gowns and laundered slippers, all rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, frig, data points (internet), Satellite TV, CD player and hair dryer. The Waterfront room has DVD player as well. The house is soundproofed, double-glazed and centrally heated.
- Paua Wing - The Paua Wing consists of the Paua room with a queen bed, a sitting room with views of our heritage area and views of the harbour and city from the gallery. There is a full bathroom with shower, basin and toilet plus an adjacent bathroom with bath and basin, heated towel rail and heated mirror. Breakfast is as for the waterfront room. Can sleep 4 persons with twin beds in the sitting room (extra charge, NZ$50 per person).
- Waterfront Room - The Waterfront Room has a super-king bed, stunning views to the south and west of Auckland City and harbour. To the north you can enjoy views of Mt Victoria and our heritage area. The room has a large ensuite with heated towel rail and mirrors, dressing room, plus a generous warm balcony. Breakfast is included and chosen from our menu but we also try to accommodate any special requests and we can serve it at a time to suit you.
ACCOMMODATION RATES: Quoted in NZ$, Subject to Change.
Bed & Breakfast:
- Waterfront Room: Single NZ$255, Double NZ$275,
- Paua Wing: Single NZ$200, Double NZ$220.
- Extra person charge NZ$60 per night.
Admirals Landing Bed & Breakfast, Devonport, Auckland Enquiry Form
11 Queens Parade
Phone: +64 9 445 4394
Mobile: +64 27 255 3095
Web: Visit website