Oamaru Eco Tours & Shuttle Service
Coast Line Tours Oamaru operate bus services between Oamaru and Dunedin, an Oamaru to Dunedin Shuttle Service, Oamaru Eco and Scenic Tours and Coach Charter.
Oamaru - Dunedin Shuttle
- Transport to Dunedin Hospital, Octagon, or family and friends.
- We can also get you to Dunedin Airport.
- Door to door pickup from 8:00 am in Oamaru
- Drop-off or pick-up along the way.
- Stop and see the Moeraki Boulders.
- Route can go via Karitane, Seacliff by request.
- Cycle carry by arrangement ... especially for those who can't face the cycle up Mt Cargill!
- Travel from Dunedin to Oamaru and see the Blue Penguin and Yellow-eyed penguin colonies. Stay in historic Oamaru.
Oamaru ECO and SCENIC TOURS
A wide range of other eco & scenic tours are available upon request. Here are examples of possible tours:
Scenic Tour: Travel through Totara to Kakanui, an area famous for market gardens producing potatoes, brussel sprouts and tomatoes. Continue down the scenic coastal road to Moeraki Boulders. Return to Oamaru via Graves Dam and Parkside Quarry (home of Oamaru Stone). Duration: 3 hours (approximately)
Historical Tour: Visit the Totara Estate Early farming history. Kuriheka Picnic grounds (not Homestead). Elderslie Park Tokarahi Homestead. Duration: 3 hours (approximately)
Colonial Tour: Travel the scenic Waitaki Valley. See the Maori Rock Drawings. Lunch at the Flying Pig. Visit a working smithy, Elephant Rocks, Pioneering Homestead and Valley of the Whales. Return via Ngapara. Vanished World Fossil Trail. Duration: 5 hours (approximately)
Our coaches are available for charter.
Coast Line Tours, Oamaru Enquiry Form
12 Main Street
Phone: +64 3 434 7744
Mobile: 027 256 5651
Fax: +64 3 434 7744
Web: Visit website