Leviathan Heritage Hotel & Backpackers, Dunedin City
The Leviathan Heritage Hotel & Backpackers is situated in downtown Dunedin, close to bars, cafés, restaurants, movie theatres, art gallery, Settlers museum, brewery, casino and main shopping area and just 200 metres from railway station.
45 minutes drive from downtown Dunedin, on the beautiful Otago Peninsula, are colonies of royal albatross, seals, sea lions and rare Yellow-eyed penguins.
Our courtesy coach meets all InterCity buses and trains. Our hotel is a pick-up/drop-off point for tours and has 24 hour check-in.
Hotel facilities include:
- Tour bookings for Otago Peninsula wildlife, Taieri Gorge Railway & other Dunedin attractions
- Café & Bar
- Cooked and continental breakfast available
- Games room with pool tables
- Writing area
- Email and Internet access, computer available for hire
- Message centre
- Room with access facilities
- Luggage storage
- Ample off-street parking
- 24-hour check-in
- Conference facilities & some equipment for up to 60 people
Single/twin/double rooms, honeymoon suite, units.
Dormitories (2, 4, 6, 8), single/double/family rooms.
ACCOMMODATION RATES: Please submit an enquiry for a personalised quote.
Leviathan Heritage Hotel & Backpackers, Dunedin City Enquiry Form
27 Queens Gardens
Phone: +64 3 477 3160
Fax: +64 3 477 2385
Web: Visit website