Ski Queenstown & Wanaka Skifields - Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Treble Cone & Cardrona
This itinerary is designed especially for ski enthusiasts.
If you are looking for quotes for accommodation and activities around New Zealand do it the easy way by using our FREE quote service.
Make your way to Queenstown and choose from a selection of Queenstown accommodation properties.
Make Queenstown your base for a couple of days to ski Coronet Peak and the Remarkables.
Move on to the Wanaka/Lake Hawea region from where you can ski your heart out at Treble Cone and Cardrona ski areas.
The driving distance between Queenstown and Wanaka is 117kms (about 1.5 hours drive). new zealand driving times
South Island Ski Season Opening Dates 2013
- Coronet Peak - 21 June 2013
- The Remarkables - 22 June 2013
- Treble Cone - 27 June 2013
- Cardrona - 21 June 2013
Driving Times to Skifields from Queenstown (approx)
- Coronet Peak - 25 minutes (18kms)
- The Remarkables - 45 minutes (26kms)
Driving Times to Skifields from Wanaka (approx)
- Treble Cone - 35 minutes (29kms)
- Cardrona - 40 minutes (34kms)